World Cloud Summit 2016 – New Delhi
- As per recent NASSCOM report, investment by Indian SMBs and enterprises (your end customers), in cloud, is growing at >25 percent and is expected to reach INR 20 billion by FY2018.
- The Business Application market will grow to $48.3 billion, Unified Communications to $28.9 billion, Infrastructure-as-a-Service to $56.1 billion, and Web Presence to $25.1 billion.
- As per the IDC report, 84% of Indian SMBs and enterprises are most likely to buy cloud services from a single provider, i.e. – you – their existing IT services provider. Can you be your customer’s one-stop-shop for all their IT needs, including cloud?
- The same report says that, IT services providers, who transformed their existing business models, and started selling cloud services along with their existing IT services, see a direct 1.6 times increase in Gross Profit Percentage, 2.4 times increase in Higher New Customer Mix, 1.3 times Revenue Per Employee, and 2.4 times Faster Growth Rate.
- Meet all of India’s leading Cloud, Infrastructure, Web services, and Application giants at a single place, and explore partnership and reselling opportunities.
- Tips and tricks to boost you Cloud Marketing in the digital era, with zero investment.
IBM Cloud Services Channel Leader, I/SA
Sr. Vice President, ZNET
Uday G Chinnikatti
IBM Business Manager – Cloud Services
Head – Marketing and Brand Management, ZNET
IBM Cloud Sales Specialist
Head – Sales and Business Development, ZNET
1,864 total views, 2 views today